Twitter

Friday, February 6, 2015

Take A Bite Out of 21st Century Learning

Wow! First, how AWESOME is my new logo?! I mean Seth Mularz of Mularz Desgin really hit it out of the park in bringing my vision to life graphically.

So what really is A Gator Bites? Aside from my clear obsession with the Florida Gators (my alma mater), the premise of this blog is to provide tips, ideas, and hopefully some inspiration for how you (the reader) can integrate technology seamlessly and creatively into your classroom. I'll do my best to share best practices, successful lessons, student work and feedback, and even the failures that happen on a daily basis as part of the learning process.

Oh, and if you're ready to take a huge bite out of the world of Ed Tech, then be sure to check out my top "Go-To" resources that spark creativity and innovation:

1. Edudemic
2. Edutopia
3. Mindshift
4. Free Technology for Teachers
5. iTunes U


Looking forward to sharing many more tech bites with you!

Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment